Terms and conditions
This site and services are not intended for use of any individual under 18 years of age. You certify to The Company that:
1. You are at least 18 years of age.
2. You assume full responsibility for the use of this site/service by any minors.
3. That the information you have submitted to us on this site or otherwise, is accurate, complete and that you have not submitted or provided false information to us.
4. Your use of this site/service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
This site/service is intended for United States residents only. This site/services provides information on home goods products and services for consumer review and allows consumers to request additional information through an inquiry. We are not a lender, debt servicer, debt settlement, real estate company, insurance agent, auto sales company or automotive warranty organization.
You understand and agree that if you submit an inquiry on this site:
1. Your information will be shared and/or purchased by companies who provide such goods and services related to the service or product you have expressed interest in. As a result, different types of businesses may be provided your information and may contact you.
2. You agree to share your information with these businesses and allow them and us to contact you through automated means; e.g. autodialing, text and pre-recorded messaging, via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and/or email. You give permission to be contacted even if your telephone number is currently listed on any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call list. This is not, and is not intended to be, any type of application for any financial product or service. You understand and agree that your consent is not a condition, directly or indirectly of a purchase. Data and message rates may apply. We do not charge you a fee to use this site/services.
3. You understand that we do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services of businesses who may contact you.
4. Licensed organizations are subject to Federal and State laws and regulations for their practices. Please review the privacy practices of all third parties who contact you. If you have any questions regarding their practices, please contact them directly.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You and we each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of this Agreement, your use of or access to our Services, or any Product sold, offered, or purchased through our Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate section (this “Agreement to Arbitrate”).
Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND US AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OUR OTHER USERS.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should apply the terms of this Agreement as a court would.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement to Arbitrate, any part of it, or of this Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of the Agreement to Arbitrate or this Agreement is void or voidable.
The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS under its rules and procedures pertaining to Consumer-Related Disputes, as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The arbitration shall be held in a mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or we may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and us subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. Attendance at an in-person hearing may be made by telephone by you and/or us, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving our other users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Costs of Arbitration
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by JAMS rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. You may obtain these costs through JAMS website.
With the exception of “Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”, if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If an arbitrator or court decides that any of the provisions in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be null and void. The remainder of the Agreement and any disputes sections will continue to apply and that jurisdiction over and venue of any suit shall be exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Arapahoe, state of Colorado.
Changes to the Agreement to Arbitrate
Notwithstanding any provision in the Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any change to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than a change to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that change shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against us prior to the effective date of the change. The change shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by this arbitration provision that have arisen or may arise between you and us. We will notify you of changes to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on our Services at least 3 days before the effective date of the changes and/or by email. THESE TERMS PROVIDE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATORS AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY.
You shall not use this site/service for any illegal purpose, including, but not limited to:
1. The transmission of any material that is:
a. unlawful, harmful, harassing, abusive, libelous, racially or ethnically offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, threatening, obscene, sexually explicit, tortious, defamatory,
b. or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual property or rights of another, or in a reasonable person’s view objectionable; directly or indirectly interfere,
c. or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site/service or system integrities or securities; interference of any account,
d. or any communication or transaction being conducted on this site/service;
e. use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or access or copy our web pages or any content without our prior expressed written permission;
f. or take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
g. or post, upload, transmit, submit, email or make available by any other means any data or content protected under any law or contractual relationship that you do not have the right to distribute;
h. or conduct fraud, represent yourself as someone else or hide or attempt to hide your identity; and/or
i. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site/service.
Changes to Site, Terms and Policies
We reserve the right to change any information, features or functions of our site/services without prior notice.
1. We may deny you access to the site/services for any reason without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms, our legal rights or the legal rights of any third party or are otherwise inappropriate.
2. We are not responsible for any errors or delays in providing the site/services whether caused by errors in the registration information you provided by any technical problems in our system.
When you visit our site/services, use our site/services or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you:
1. Consent to receive communications from us electronically. Although we may choose to communicate with you by regular mail, we may also choose to communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Services.
2. Agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The following policy details in specific terms what is considered acceptable use of bulk email/messaging by us:
Subscriptions Mailing list subscriber information must include:
1 The date and time that the subscription was confirmed; and
2. The IP address of the subscriber at the time of the confirmation.
All users must be able to present this information at our request.
2. It must be made reasonably clear how a user’s email address will be used and in what circumstances it will be shared.
Lists cannot be procured from outside parties unless the email sender has procured a list from an organization that sells or otherwise shares email distribution lists, and all of the following conditions are met:
4. Records are kept of the date, time, IP address, and form location where the subscribing user signed up from.
5. Lists procured from outside parties must have been consistently handled in a manner comparable to our policies.
6. Users cannot populate lists with addresses obtained for a substantially different purpose than was originally disclosed to the user.
1. Third Parties must not modify the headers of any message in such a way that purposefully obfuscates the origin of the message.
2. Undeliverable addresses must be removed from all future mailings after no more than five bounces.
3. All mailings must provide clear and simple to follow instructions for opting-out of future mailings, and all reasonable attempts must be made to facilitate the removal of a mailing list subscriber at their request.
Additionally, Third Parties using outside advertising companies or third party mailing programs must abide by the same policies and practices as those using our own bulk mailing list tools.
Third Parties are responsible for the practices of any affiliate program members they solicit the help of, as if they were hiring an outside advertising agency.
The user of this website is advised and acknowledges that our electronic mail service equipment may be located in California. In no event shall the user use our equipment in violation of California’s anti-spam laws including California Business & Professions Code sections 17538.4 and 17538.45.
Predominately promotional messages must not be posted to bulletin boards, discussion forums, guestbooks, Usenet newsgroups, or any other similar service unless the operator of that service explicitly allows such messages. In the case of Usenet newsgroups, such messages must be specifically allowed in that group’s charter. Deactivation We reserve the right to cancel a marketing services agreement at any time should it feel there is a reasonable suspicion that marketing partner in violation of these policies and / or engaged in the practice of spamming.
Copyright and Trademark Notice Information
Our site/services may contain intellectual property owned by us and other parties. Under these terms and the relationship between users and us, we are the sole owner of the site/services and all materials on or available through our site/services including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights thereto (collectively “site/services Content”).
Except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement:
1. You may not download or save a copy of the site/services Content or any portion thereof, for any purpose; however, you may print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the site/services Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that our marks, logos or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not:
1. Modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit any portion of our site/services content unless you first obtain prior written consent from us — and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property. Any unauthorized attempt to modify our site/services Site/services content, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilize our site/services for other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES AND SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE/SERVICES OR SITE/SERVICES CONTENT, EVEN IF ALL SUCH PARTIES SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE SITE/SERVICES OR THE SITE/SERVICES CONTENT. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO OUR SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Except as expressly set forth herein, we are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or entry of information, whether caused by a user of our site/services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with our site/services or any Services provided on or through our site, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of information received by us. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, information received or submitted in connection with our site/services. We are not responsible for any problems, errors or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or any failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at our site/services or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from use of our site/services or site/services Content.
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES INCLUDING ANY LOAN YOU MAY CHOOSE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES OR THE SAFETY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, CONFORMITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES AND ANY LOAN YOU ACCEPT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT OF OUR SITE/SERVICES MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM OUR SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS, BACK DOORS, EASTER EGGS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, DETRIMENTALLY INTERFERE WITH, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY QUOTES OR OFFERS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT A LENDER, BROKER, INVESTOR, FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE SOLELY AN INTERMEDIARY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH PERSONS OR INSTITUTION AND, THEREFORE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR LOANS PROVIDED BY SUCH SERVICE PROVIDERS.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE COMPANY AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ALL OTHER RELATED, ASSOCIATED, OR CONNECTED PERSONS FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER EXIST, WHICH ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Company , its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, shareholders, officers contractors, vendors, employees, and service providers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site/service, the violation of this Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or other user of this site/service using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The Company and its Service providers assume no responsibility of any kind for such content or actions. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.